The VTX[T] is not just another FPV video transmitter, it has been built to pack all the latest technology into a small and affordable package. This is aimed to be a viable alternative to the more expensive TBS unify, or immersionRC tramp video transmitters. This VTX supports a wide range of power input (7-24V), will output a constant 5V to your FPV camera, and is able to switch between 25, 200, 500, and 800mW of transmission power.
In addition to serving the function of a basic VTX, the Chaos FPV VTX[T] supports BetaFlight VTX telemetry allowing you to control settings on your VTX directly from your betaflight OSD. All you need to do is hook up the telemetry connection from the VTX to a spare UART port on your flight controller.
Pitmode functionality is supported which means that if you are flying at a race event, the VTX will power on with a low transmit power, allowing you to test and configure your drone without causing interference to other FPV pilots. Then before you go and race you press the button to enable the VTX to transmit at full power for your race. Of course, if you are flying alone you can disable pit mode entirely.
- Supports Pitmode
- Power switchable between 25mW, 200mW, 500mW and 800mW
- Can be controlled via BetaFlight OSD (to change channel/power/pitmode)
- 7-24V power input support (if outputting at 800mW, you need to supply this VTX with 12V power input)
- Built-in BEC to supply constant 5V to your FPV camera (0.3A max)
- Includes a built-in MIC
- Button to change power levels, or channel (if you don't want to use the betaflight OSD)
- Input Voltage: 7V to 24V
- Extra Features: Betaflight VTX telemetry, Pit Mode
- Power Output: 5V (0.3A) for FPV camera
- VTX Transmission Power: 25mW (100mA), 200mW (180mA), 500mW (250mA), 800mW (300mA, requires 12V power supply)
- Range: Up to 4Km with high gain antennas
- Antenna Connector: SMA Female
- Port Conntector: JST-GH 6 pin
- Dimentions: 26 x 19 x 8mm
- Weight: 6.8g without antenna