The Vifly Finder does exactly what it says, but it’s not just any ordinary buzzer as it has its own power supply and LED to help you locate your downed quad. Usually, when you have a bad crash, your lipo disconnects from your quad, which makes any normal buzzer/alarm pointless as it has no power to beep. But since the Vifly buzzer has its own integrated battery it will keep on beeping for up to 30 hours which gives you plenty of time to find your quad (assuming you secured it properly to your quad in the first place!).
Because the Vifly Finder has an integrated charger, you just hook it up to a 5V supply from your flight controller and it will slowly charge as you fly so that is one less thing to worry about before you go flying. The V2 now also has a ultra bright LED to help locate your quad in the dark.
- Integrated battery ensures the buzzer will work if main battery is disconnected from your quadcopter.
- Integrated ultra bright LED
- Ultra loud beeper (over 100dB).
- Single button to disarm after the buzzer has activated.
- Works for up to 30 hours.
- Still works as an ordinary buzzer if connected to the BUZ port on your FC.
- Integrated charger lets the buzzers internal battery charge while you are flying.
- 5g 23mm x 13mm x 16mm
Please note, because this item includes a built in lithium battery there are some restrictions as to what postage methods you can use when ordering this.