Seeeduino Mega is a powerful micro-controller derived from Arduino Mega. It features ATmega2560 processor which brings a large number of I/O pins, as much as 70 digital I/O, 16 analog inputs, 14 PWM, and 4 hardware serial ports. Compared to Arduino Mega, we shrunk the volume of Arduino Mega by at least 30% and made it 100% compatible with Seeed Shield products. And as a member of Seeeduino series, Seeeduino Mega inherits deliberate details from Seeeduino, like selectable operating voltage(3.3V/5V), right angle reset button, and so on.
- ATmega 2560 @ 16MHz
- Selectable 5V/3.3V operation
- 70 Digital IO
- 16 Analog inputs
- 14 PWM outputs
- 4 Hardware serial ports (UART)
- Compatible with most Arduino Duemilanove and Diecimila Shields
- Small form factor, 30% smaller than Arduino Mega
- Easy to program, no additional hardware is required to load firmware – just plug to a USB port and you’re good to go.
- ICSP Header
- Can be powered through a battery or through a AC to DC adaptor
|Dimensions||115mm x75mm x25mm|