This is the Kopis Cinewhoop, a ducted fan 3″ quadcopter designed for the DJI FPV system. This gives you crisp HD FPV footage, in a small form factor ideal for indoor flying. This Cinewhoop is powered by the Kopis HDV stack, complete with a 45A Blheli32 ESC powering Tmotor F1507 motors.
DJI FPV Air unit is optional in case you already have one that you want to transfer to this quad.
- Frame:3mm 3k carbon fiber
- Flight Controller:Kakute F7 HDV
- ESC:Tekko32 F3 4in1 45A mini ESC
- VTx:DJI FPV Air Unit
- Motor：F1507 KV3800
- Buzzer included.
- Battery plug: XT60
- Wheelbase: 148.6mm
- Weight:274g（included DJI air unit）
- Recommend battery: 650mah~1300mah 4s
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
- All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on any UART without “uninvert hack”.
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- TF card for Blackbox logging
- 1x Kopis CineWhoop FPV racing drone
- DJI FPV Air Unit(Optional)
- 4x T3140 Propeller
- 1x Carying case
- 1x Battery strap
- R/C Transmitter
- DJI FPV Goggles
- 650-1300 4S Lipo (at least 60C)