This is the Kopis Cinewhoop, a ducted fan 3″ quadcopter designed for the DJI FPV system. This gives you crisp HD FPV footage, in a small form factor ideal for indoor flying. This Cinewhoop is powered by the Kopis HDV stack, complete with a 45A Blheli32 ESC powering Tmotor F1507 motors.
DJI FPV Air unit is optional in case you already have one that you want to transfer to this quad.
- MCU – STM32H743 32-bit processor running at 480 MHz
- IMU – MPU6000
- Barometer – BMP280
- OSD – AT7456E
- Onboard Bluetooth chip – ESP32-C3
- SpeedyBee IOS & Android App Compatible
- Note: The Bluetooth onboard is set to automatically turn off when the flight controller is unlocked (arm) and turn on automatically when the flight controller is locked (disarm).
- 6x UARTs (1,2,3,4,6,7; UART2 is used for Bluetooth telemetry)
- 9x PWM Outputs (8 Motor Output, 1 LED)
- 2x JST-SH1.0_8pin port (4in1 ESCs, x8/Octocopter compatible)
- 1x JST-GH1.5_6pin port (For HD System like Caddx Vista & Air Unit)
- Battery input voltage: 7V to 42V
- BEC 5V 2A Cont.
- BEC 9V 1.5A Cont.
- Mounting – 30.5 x 30.5mm/Φ4mm hole with Φ3mm Grommets
- Dimension – 35x35mm
- Weight – 8g
- F4 MCU with BLHELI32 firmware
- Maximum PWM output upto 96K (default 48K)
- Amperage meter scale ratio has been adjusted to 168.
- PWM input, TLM supported
- Voltage output (VBAT)
- NO output BEC
- Supports oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
- Supports damped light
- Supports 3-6S lipo input
- Ext. cap needed for 6s (1000uf 35v for 6s usage.)
- Mounting holes: 20x20mm(M3)
- Size:30 x 39 mm
- Weight: 7.2g
VTx:Caddx Polar Vista Kit starlight Digital HD FPV system(Optional)
- Weight:254g（included Caddx Polar Vista Kit）
- Recommend battery: 650mah~1300mah 4s
- 1x Kopis CineWhoop FPV racing drone
- DJI FPV Air Unit(Optional)
- 4x T3140 Propeller
- 1x Carying case
- 1x Battery strap
- R/C Transmitter
- DJI FPV Goggles
- 650-1300 4S Lipo (at least 60C)