This is the ZMR250 DIY quadcopter kit for anyone looking to build their own FPV quadcopter drone. This kit includes all the basic components for you to assemble a 250 size quadcopter that can be used for FPV racing. The frame itself is made from carbon fibre, and when I say that, I do mean 100% carbon fibre (unlike other cheaper frames that only use a carbon fibre outer layer). Included in this kit are 4 powerful 2400Kv brushless motors and 4 5030 propellers.
4x 12A SimonK ESC's are included to ensure you get the most performance out of your motors. A 32bit CC3D flight controller provides the brains of this FPV quadcopter which is one of the best miniquad flight controllers available. It also has a easy -to-use software setup wizard which is ideal if you are not familiar with setting up flight controllers.
The only things you need to complete this quadcopter is a battery, charger and R/C controller (see recommended kit below) You will also obviously need some tools and solder etc. to assemble. If you plan to turn this into an FPV quadcopter, please check out our guide on how to add FPV gear.
ZMR 250 Quadcopter Kit Contents
- ZMR250 carbon fibre quadcopter frame
- 4x 2400Kv Brushless motors
- 4x 12A SimonK ESC
- 4x 5030 Propellers
- 1x CC3D Open Pilot Flight Controller
- 1x Power Distribution Board
- 1300mah 75C 3S LiPo Battery or 1300mah 45C 3S LiPo Battery
- FlySky FS-i6 Transmitter with FS-iA6 Receiver
- FPV200 HS1177 Camera and VTX Bundle Pack
- Eachine VR-006 Mini FPV Goggles or EV800D FPV Moggles (Monitor and Goggles) with Diversity and DVR
- DroneBuildr Tool kit