Our fancy product description writer person has decided they need some time off since the last grueling TheFPV product release so you are stuck with me for now until the said person decides to come back to work, if you are lucky you might spot a typo or two.
FPV can be a pretty daunting place to first wonder into, between the millions of options and contradicting advice. There are a bunch of decent ready to fly kits such as the Tinyhawk 2 RTF kit, Tinyhawk 2 Freestyle Kit if you are feeling bit more adventurous and the BetaFPV Advanced kit. But theese all arrive ready to fly out of the box more or less, stealing the frustration and sense of entitlement that comes with building your first quad.
So this is where TheFPV C2 comes in, also known as “the FP Flea” around these parts. What you get here is a super awesome FPV quadcopter that arrives in exactly 27 parts (depending how you count). And its your challenge to try and build it which for some of us is half the fun of FPV. And even better if you crash (if you don’t you are not trying hard enough), you will know how to fix it since you built it. This gives you a great sense of entitlement as you can go about browsing your social media feed looking down on all your fellow FPV pilots who are flying ready build quads.
Of course if you run into trouble we are here to help you out, but thanks to privacy rules it can be a secret between us.
We will have a full build video soon, but for now you will have to make do with this:
- Self build cinewhoop kit without the need to solder anything
- Lightweight design and foam prop guards allow this quad to handle some abute
- 1202.5 Motors provide smooth and powerfull flight response
- Includes a TPU Insta360 or Smo 4K camera mount
- Diversity SPI Receiver compatible with Frsky D8 with over 300m range (you can still fit your own RX like Crossfire if you want)
We worked with Happymodel to build this quad, they have their own version called the CIne8, so if you cant find spares in stock you can use ones from that kit.
- Wheelbase: 85mm
- Size: 145mmx140mmx23mm
- Weight: 73g (without battery)
- Weight: 99g (with Insta360)
- 2″ Propellers
- CrazyBee F4 V3.1 AIO Flight Controller (SPI Frsky D8 Receiver, 5V 1A BEC)
- 12A BLheli_S ESC
- 1202.5 8000kV TheFPV Motors (4.4g, 2-3S)
- 25-400mW 5.8Ghz VTX Switchable
- Caddx Ant 1200 TVL FPV Camera
- Includes Tattu 3S 450Mah Lipo
- Everything you need to build TheFPflea quadcopter with Frsky D8 receiver.
- Remote control and goggles sold separately