This is a soldering combo kit that includes the SQ-001 soldering iron along with a bunch of extra tips, solder, solder wick, and flux. An ideal beginner kit if you are getting started with soldering.
1 x SQ-001 Soldering Iron (Blue)
4 x Solder Tips (TS-B2,TS-BC2,TS-D24,TS-I)
1 x Safety Instructions
1 x Hex Key
1 x User Manual
1 x DC5525 XT60 Power Cable
1 x Mini-bakelite Stand Holder
1x Lead free solder wire
1x Paste flux
1x Tin absorbing wire
SQ-001 Soldering Iron
The Sq-001 from Sequre is a TS100 compatible soldering iron that includes an OLED display and other smart features that make this the popular choice for anyone who solders stuff frequently.
It can work in DC 12-24V. OLED screen display, key temperature adjustment, external independent power supply. In DC 19V 40W state, 15 seconds temperature rise
- Power – 65W
- Temperature stability – ±2%
- Temperature Range – 100℃ – 400℃(max)
- Max operation ambient temperature – 40°C
- XT60 power cable included
- Please use proper power supply and accessories to ensure safe use.
- Before replacing the soldering iron head, you must cut off the power.
- Do not touch the tip of the soldering iron after the temperature has risen to avoid burns.
- The electric soldering iron is used for the first time. It may be slightly smoked due to the heating of the heating element. This is normal.