The KISS ESC 25A powered by an M4 MCU is the latest member of the KISS family, designed for racing quads with strong motors. With the capability of running DShot2400 and a burst current limit at 40A for a bit of headroom, this ESC offers the same functionality as its big brother, the KISS ESC32A.
- 32-Bit-ARM Cortex M4 MCU @ 80 MHz
- Telemetry capability (voltage, current, temperature, rpm)
- Overcurrent protection (measures the current and reduces it to max 40A)
- Over-temperature protection (reduces the max power if hotter then 100°C)
- sinHybrid :: Sinwave/BackEMF Hybrid mutation for smoother running.)
- Dshot 2400 (Full resolution of 2000 steps takes only 6.5μs).
- Supports all common Dshot commands like turtle mode, 3D mode, and rotation direction change.
- Expanded adaptive auto timing (7.5-30° advance on each commutation),
- For Race Multicopters (25A continuous also with weak cooling), High max. RPM (500.000ERpm, 71.400Rpm with a 14Pole Motor
- Accurate RPM control (2000 steps using Dshot)
- No additional capacitor needed for 3-5S.
- Very fast throttle response, Linear throttle response, Active freewheeling (low diode losses)
- Regenerative braking
- Dshot 100-2400, Oneshot42, Oneshot125 and (25 – 500 Hz) PWM get autodetected.
- Supports FrSky Sbus, Graupner SumD, TBS CROSSFIRE, and Multiplex SRXL, S-Port, Graupner HOTT, TBS CROSSFIRE, and Sensorbus
- 600000 ERPM maximum rotation field speed (usage up to 500000 recommended)
- 6 Layer 70µm copper PCB where almost all of the layers can be used for the current as the logic parts sit on a separate PCB
- All in and outputs are protected against over (~30V) and under voltage(~-30V) but are still 3,3 and 5V compatible
- Modern smart gate driver. gate driver
- Small size: (12.5 x 26 mm)
- Weight: 3g
- Operating voltage: 6 – 24V (2-5s)
- 396µF 25V ceramic capacitors onboard
- Maximum continuous current 25A, instantaneous maximum current 40A, actively limited
- 1x Kiss 25A ESC