The Holybro Kakute F7 All-In-One flight controller makes it easy to build your multirotor. It integrates flight controller (FC), power distribution board (PDB), and on-screen display (OSD) in one. The Kakute F7 AIO?s layout makes it easy to wire up the other components of the multirotor while keeping the build neat and tidy.
- Supports Betaflight, Butterflight, and Cleanflight.
- Betaflight OSD. Change PIDs, adjust common configuration parameters, and change video transmitter channel and power level, all using your transmitter sticks and goggles.
- Soft-mounting built in. The IMU (“gyro”) chip on this board is mounted on vibration-isolating foam. This means that there is no need to soft-mount the board itself.
- MPU6000 Gyro
- Ready for autonomous flight: Integrated BMP280 barometer and SCL/SDA pads for use with external GPS/magnetometer units.
- 2 oz. copper PCB allows up to 120A maximum continuous current.
- Dedicated bootloader button for easy firmware flashing.
- Low-profile design fits into even very compact frames.
- Input voltage 7v to 42v. Power the board directly from the flight pack, up to 6S (on “B+” pad only).
- Automatic voltage monitoring. No need to run a separate vBat wire for voltage monitoring; the Kakute F7 AIO monitors voltage directly from the battery power lead.
- Filtered voltage output for clean, noise-free video. On-board regulators output 5v at up to 2 amps and 3.3v at up to 200 mA to power peripherals such as receiver, video transmitter, FPV camera, or LED strip.
- Supports BLHeli pass-through for easy ESC upgrade and configuration.
- MCU: STM32F745 32-bit processor
- IMU: ICM20689 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- Current Sensor: Approximately 130 amps maximum measurable value
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 6 hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6,7)
- All UARTS support hardware inversion. SBUS, SmartPort, and other inverted protocols work on any UART without “uninvert hack”
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported
- TF card for Blackbox logging
- Dimensions: 35x48x7mm (includes foam-mounted gyro board in height)
- Mounting Holes: Standard 30.5mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 11g
- KakuteF7 AIO *1