The JHE42B Finder is a 5v buzzer with integrated battery. This allows you to locate your drone even if the main battery has disconnected. Ultimately the JHE42B is budget version of the Vifly Finder. It is abit bigger and the battery does not last as long, but it is just as loud and almost half the price of the Vifly finder.
- It connects to the buzzer output of any flight controller and works as a normal buzzer when your quad-copter is on.
- If you crash and the main battery is ejected, this buzzer will emit 110 dB of sound after 30 seconds of power failure, and the LED will emit white light, to help you locate your drone.
- Connect the buzzer to a 5V power supply and the battery will charge whenever your main flight battery is connected
- Built in LED will be red when the battery is charging.
How to turn off the buzzer
- Press and hold the release button for more than 2 seconds, then the finder turns off the sound
How to connect