This is a nano sized receiver for the ExpressLRS ELRS system. The EP1 and EP2 modules are based on the ESP8285 MCU that allows for upgrading via WiFi. Despite the small size the low latency and high refresh rate of the ELRS system allows these receiver to be used on full size/long range quads while also being small enough to be used on whoop size quads.
The EP1 RX includes a IPEX connector for a dipole antenna, while the EP2 RX includes a built in SMD antenna.
Please note, ELRS is a new open source project so please only order this if you are comfortable with regular firmware updates as the firmware is still in beta. We will only be able to offer limited support due to the early nature of the firmware, but we think this project has great potential.
- MCU: ESP8285
- RF Chip: SX1280IMLTRT
- Antenna: IPEX Omnidirectional
- Peak gain: 2.23dB
- Size: 10mm*10mm*3mm
- Weight: 0.42g
- Firmware Target: aec8ad82
- Firmware Upload: WiFi
- Frequency Range: 2400 MHz to 2500 MHz
- Maximum receive refresh rate: 500Hz
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz
- 1x EP1 Receiver
- 1x 40mm Omnidirectional antenna
- 1x 90mm Omnidirectional antenna