This is the true diversity Express LRS (ELRS) receiver with RF amps to give you improved range over regular ELRS receivers. The EP1 Dual TCXO uses a temperature compensated crystal oscillator which means accurate MCU clock frequency for improved performance and reliability of your RC link. Despite the small size the low latency and high refresh rate of the ELRS system allows these receivers to be used on full size/long range quads while also being small enough to be used on whoop size quads.
Please note, ELRS is a new open source project so please only order this if you are comfortable with regular firmware updates as the firmware is still in beta. We will only be able to offer limited support due to the early nature of the firmware, but we think this project has great potential.
- Item: Happymodel EP1 Dual TCXO Receiver
- Type: ISM2.4GHz
- ESP32 PICO D4, dual SX1280(SX1281)
- Antenna connector: IPEX MHF 1/U.FL
- RF Frequency: 2.4GHz (2400~2480MHz)
- Telemetry power: >19dbm
- Receiver protocol: CRSF
- Input voltage: +5V DC @ “+” pad
- PCB size: 19mm x 14mm
- Weight: 1gram exclude antenna
- Built-in a TCXO (temperature compensated crystal oscillator)
- Default Firmware out of factory: Unified_ESP32_2400_RX Could upgrade to HappyModel EP1 Dual 2400 RX 3.0FW
- 1x EP1 TCXO Dual Receiver
- 2x 2.4Ghz T-antenna (U.FL)