The FETtecESC represents the next step forward in ESC technology utilising sine wave control technology. It supports KISS and Betaflight and runs at Dshot 2400. It supports 3-6S input and if running on 6S, it also has direct mounting options to add capacitors to ensure your circuits are running clean. Bottom line this is one awesome ESC to get the most out of your motors.
What is Full Sine Wave Control?
Most ESC control the FETs by simply turning them on and off which works, this means the power change as the current moves form one phase of the motor to the next is very abrupt (image below left graph). This effect is what causes the whining on brushless motors. A sine wave controller on the other-hand, still uses FETs to control the current to various phases in the motor, but the power change is applied smoothly (image below right graph).
- Active current limiting at 35A
- Input voltage: 3s – 6s
- High quality 40V Mosfets
- STM32G071 @ 64MHz
- Mounting holes 2mm expandable to 3mm
- Soldering holes for up to 5 additional capacitors
- Automatic DShot recognition
- 128 kHz motor PWM
- KISS FC Passthrough, Betaflight Passthrough is in development
- One-Wire BUS. All 4 ESC’s and Telemetry through one wire up to 8kHz Looptime.This means: Only two wires from FC to ESC (Ground + Signal) is in development
- 30mm wide x 35mm long
- holes 20mm x 20mm, M2 expandable to M3
- Closed-Source FETtec Firmware
- Configuration Tool (Chrome App) for firmware update and settings with display of complete telemetry