IMPORTANT NOTE: Fettec have advised that the active current limiting feature will not protect against burst current. We recommend that motor/propeller combinations used with this ESC draw no more than 35A continuous, as blown MOSFETs will likely not be covered under warranty over this current limit.
This is the second ESC released by FETtec. This ESC supports both KISS and Betaflight and runs at Dshot 2400. It supports 3-6S input and if running on 6S, it also has direct mounting options to add capacitors to ensure your circuits are running clean. Bottom line this is one awesome ESC to get the most out of your motors.
Works great with the FeTtec Kiss F7 FC
- Active current limiting @ 45A*** SEE IMPORTANT NOTE
- Input voltage: 3S-6S
- High quality 40V MOSFETs
- STM32G071 @ 64MHz
- 128 kHz Motor PWM
- Full sine wave control
- Soldering holes for up to 5 additional capacitors
- KISS FC Passthrough
- Betaflight Passthrough (available in 4.1)
- Automatic input signal detection:
- Dshot 300-2400
- OneShot 42/125
- OneWire BUS with up to 8kHz looptime (one cable for all Motorsignals and Telemetry)
- in development: Crossfire, SBUS
What is Full Sine Wave Control?
Most ESC control the FETs by simply turning them on and off which works, this means the power change as the current moves form one phase of the motor to the next is very abrupt (image below left graph). This effect is what causes the whining on brushless motors. A sine wave controller on the other-hand, still uses FETs to control the current to various phases in the motor, but the power change is applied smoothly (image below right graph).
- 38 mm x 38 mm
- Mounting hole: 30,5 mm x 30,5 mm, M3 expandable to M4
- New FETtec Firmware
- FETtec Configurator for updated, configuration and telemetry. Standalone for MacOS, Windows 32 & 64 bit and Chrome Plugin
- FETtec ESC 4in1 45A
- Capacitor 50V, ESC < 1ohm (477CKE050M)
- JST-SH 8 Pin Cable