The Cetus Pro FPV Kit is finally here! is the ideal choice when you are looking for a beginner FPV quadcopter that you can actually use to advance through the hobby. This kit comes with a Cetus Pro brushless quadcopter, LiteRadio2 SE transmitter, and VR02 FPV Goggles, it’s more powerful and manoeuvrable for all beginners as well as FPV pros to fly either indoors or outdoors.
It also includes some fancy features including Lidar (laser distance sensor) and an optic flow sensor to make the drone as easy to fly as possible.
- The auxiliary flight function is greatly reducing the threshold of operating. This is the lightest key to open the door to advanced FPV.
- Cetus Pro quadcopter comes with a brushless power system, it’s more powerful and maneuverable in flight. Pilots can achieve more FPV freestyle actions to train.
- With the self-protection of emergency landing when out of control or in low battery, to ensure a more safe flight.
- Made of PA12 material, the frame has an excellent impact resistance in drop & impact. Meanwhile, the 360° protection of the whoop frame ensures safe flights both indoors and outdoors.
- All items needed for the flight are packed in an EVA portable storage bag. Better to protect and convenient to carry.
Altitude Hold Function – An easy way to learn to fly
The altitude hold function enables Auto-Hover. This cetus pro quadcopter can stay at a current height when pilots’ hands are off the transmitter. Barometer/laser achieves accurate and stable positioning, which makes the quad hovering indoors very stable. The flight has never been so easy for a beginner!
The altitude hold function is only available in N mode.
The quadcopter comes with an excellent self-protection function. It can make an emergency landing whenever loses control or is in low battery. It will also automatically disarm and drop on the ground once there is a strong collision with the object. Let’s say goodbye to loss and crash!
Turtle Mode, No Burden to Fly Away
When the quadcopter falls to the ground and upside down, we can active turtle mode by LiteRadio2 SE transmitter to flip it over and resume flying. With this function, there is no need to walk away to correct the position manually.
Do not use Turtle mode outdoors, or when something could be jammed inside the motor/propellers. Failing to do this could cause the motors or ESC to burn out if the motors/propellers are jammed. Burnt out ESC due to this are not covered under warranty
3 Flight Modes – From Zero to Hero
Three modes those N/ S/ M are available, which can satisfy the different needs of pilots and adapt to various flight environments. Whether you’re a seasoned FPV pilot or a complete beginner, the Cetus Pro FPV Kit helps anyone fly confidently from day one. These 3 flight modes can be switched by one SB switch on transmitter, which is simple and convenient. Meanwhile, all modes support 3 different speeds with SLOW/MID/FAST, pilots can switch it by one SC switch on the transmitter.
Cetus Pro Brushless Quadcopter
Equipped Lite 1-2S Pro brushless flight controller with 12A ESC, matching with 1102 18000KV brushless motors and 40mm 3-blade props, which is absolutely more powerful and manoeuvrable compared to the brushed Cetus RTF kit.
FPV Simulator Supported
LiteRadio2 SE radio transmitter can be used as a USB Joystick when connected to the computer. So it’s available to play FPV simulators like EREADRONE. More convenient for practicing and charging at the same time. Besides, the transmitter is more ergonomic with a hobby-grade gimbal and adopted the rubber coat.
LiteRadio 2 SE Transmitter
LiteRadio 2 Transmitter is designed for FPV racing starters. Fully compatible with the Frsky D8 protocol and easy to use. With the hobby-grade gimbal and adopted the rubber coat, which makes it more comfortable and controllable. Powered by new BETAFPV custom firmware along with an upgraded internal battery, the SE makes the LiteRadio 2 even better. The trainer function is available for this LiteRadio 2 transmitter as well – useful for FPV racing students in training.
VR02 FPV Goggles
VR02 FPV Goggles – the First-Person-View Goggles with more simpler operation and powerful function, is specially designed for FPV starters. It comes with built-in 5.8G 14DBI high-quality antennas, you can receive stable and clear images even for long-range flights. Adopt an ergonomic design with a foam sponge face plate and a three-sided adjustable headband, this FPV Goggles fits your face and head perfectly.
Please make sure propellers are not scratching against the frame at any time. This may damage the frame and risk burning up electronics if the motors are not allowed to spin freely. Immediately disarm the drone by pushing down switch SA (default assignment) if you notice any props hitting the frame.
- Positioning system: Optical flow/ Barometer/ Laser
- Height positioning: Laser/ Barometer
- Position locating: Optical flow (effective height 0.3-3m)
- Accuracy of auto-hover: Horizontal ±0.2m, vertical ±0.3m (under no wind environment)
- Receiver protocol: Frsky D8
- Flight controller: Lite 1-2S Pro brushless FC
- VTX: 25mW
- Camera tilt degree: 30°
- Camera: C02 FPV Micro Camera
- Transmitter: Literadio2 SE Transmitter
- TX mode: Mode 1 & Mode 2 optional
- Goggles: VR02 Goggles
- Motor: 1102-18000KV Brushless motor
- Propeller: 40mm 3-blade 1.5mm shaft hole
- Takeoff weight: 33.19g (without battery)
- Power system: 1S
- Battery: BT2.0 450mah 1S Battery (external)
- Flight time: 4-5min
- Flight distance: 80m (in wide & undisturbed environment)
- 1 * Cetus Pro Brushless Quadcopter
- 1 * LiteRadio2 SE Transmitter (Frsky D8 Protocol)
- 1 * VR02 FPV Goggles
- 2 * BT2.0 450mAh 1S Lipo Battery
- 1 * BT2.0 Battery Charger and Voltage Tester
- 1 * USB Charging Cable (Type-C)
- 1 * Type-C Adapter
- 1 * Prop Removal Tool
- 4 * 40mm 3-blade Props
- 2 * User Manual
- 1 * Portable Storage Bag