Now Betafpv exclusive designed BT2.0 connector 1S battery has finally come out, which has broken through the bottle-neck of PH2.0 crappy crimped pins.
- BT2.0 connector decreased internal resistance of connector effectively by upgrading the crimped pins to 1.0mm banana connector and increasing the cross-sectional area of 1.0mm banana connector.
- BT2.0 300mAh 1S 30C Battery supports 9A continuous current and 10A burst, while the PH2.0 connector supports 4.5A continuous current. With this BT2.0 300mAh 1S battery, all 1S brushless drones will gain powerful and perfect performance.
- By solving the problem of voltage sag, the discharge of the 300mAh 1S BT2.0 lipo becomes more efficient. Pilots can enjoy more flight time without disturbance of low voltage warning.
- Compared with the PH2.0 crimped pins, BT2.0 connector is more durable which can discharge more currents in the same capacity and provide far more power. You can get 2mins flight time in full throttle on Meteor65.
- Item: 1S battery
- Capacity: 300mAh
- Rate: 30C/60C
- Voltage: 4.35V
- Dimension: 67.3*11.8*6.1mm
- Connector: Betafpv BT2.0 connector
- Weight: 7.59g(1pcs)
- 8pc BT2.0 300mAh 1S 30C Battery
BETAFPV exclusive designed BT2.0 connector has broken through the bottle-neck of PH2.0 connector. BT2.0 connector decreased internal resistance of connector effectively to allow more current that is transferred, which means it supports 9A continuous current(15A burst) offers stronger power and longer flight time on 1S brushless drones while PH2.0 just supports 4.5A You can enjoy more flight time without disturb of low voltage warning through solving the problem of voltage sag.
There is a graph of comparison between BT2.0 connector and PH2.0 connector (solid pins version) in BETAFPV 1S 300mAh battery. The discharge current is 9A in this testing. You could see that it has double time ( about 2minutes) with BT2.0 connector.
We know some pilots might have a question about how to deal with the old PH2.0 1S battery. So we provide some accessories like BT2.0 Power whoop connectors for those people who wanna convert the PH2.0 connector to BT2.0 connector. Much more choices and more convenient in installation.