This is a 5″ HDMI input touch screen designed to work with just about any single board computer including Raspberri Pi, and Nvidia Jetson nano boards. The small size makes it easy to fit into many embedded projects while the capacitance touch screen ensures it is fast and responsive to use.
- 800×480 hardware resolution, configurable by software (up to 1920×1080)
- Capacitive touch control
- Supports popular mini PCs such as Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, BB Black, Banana Pi, as well as general desktop computers
- When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie/WIN10 IOT, driver free
- When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, five-points touch, and driver free
- Supports popular game consoles like Microsoft XBOX360, Sony PS4, and Nintendo Switch, etc.
- Multi languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- 3.5mm audio jack, speaker connector, supports HDMI audio output
- Also supports VGA input (separate cable is required)
- LCD FFC cable anti-interference design, more stable for industrial application
- VCOM voltage adjustment for optimizing display effect
- USB protocol translator, converting the touch signal into standard multi-points touch protocol to achieve smooth multi-points touch control
- 4~5.5V wide range USB power input, to avoid display flickering or touch failure that caused by low USB voltage
- One-way isolation circuit. When powered from Touch port, the 5V voltage from Touch port will provide power supply for both touch function and display circuit. When powered from Power Only port, the Touch port will provide power supply for just touch function, and the other circuit will be powered via Power Only port. The two power inputs are totally isolated to prevent any breakdown
- Two audio outputs for earphone and speaker, each track of speaker supports 2.6W PA circuit
- OSD menu config buttons for adjusting backlight and display color
- DC-DC LCD driver circuit, low heating on long term operation
- VGA port to support VGA devices