Upgrade your Taranis X9D/X9D+ with this plug-n-play high resolution M9 Gimbal from FrSky. The highly sensitive Hall sensors are extremely high quality and will not wear out quickly. It has an extremely smooth feel with the quad ball-bearings and the metal outer construction. Thicker 4mm stick ends give you a solid link to your controls. The M9 gimbal comes with fully adjustable tension and you can easily disable the self-centering axis with just one screw. This is a must-have accessory for achieving those precision flight maneuvers.
The M9 gimbal is compatible with the Taranis X9D and Taranis X9D+ radios.
- Hall sensor
- 4 ball-bearings
- Adjustable tension
- Can enable or disable self-centering on both axis and ratcheting on the Y axis
- High material quality that wears well
- Supply Voltage (VCC): DC 3.0 ~ ±0.5V
- Sensitivity: 2.50 mV/G
- Linear Output Voltage Range:
- 0.1 ~ （ VCC +0.1） V
- Quiescent Output (TA = 25°C, B = 0 G): 0.5 × VCC
- Noise (no load): ≤40mVpp