General Returns Policy
We want you to be completely happy when you spend your hard earned cash with us. We also appreciate sometimes things can go wrong with the high tech items we sell, so here are our general guidelines regarding returns.Contact Us
- Please notify us of any issues or concerns as soon as possible via email.
If you continue to use an item after a fault develops, you may invalidate warranty etc.
- You have 14 days from when you receive an item to return it back for a full refund. You will need to pay for return postage.
The product can be opened/inspected but cannot be handled excessively or used. For example, cut seals or removed clear wrap is acceptable, but a torn box is not.
- You have 30 days from when you receive your order to change your mind and return it for a store credit refund.
You will need to pay for return postage in this case. The product must be in as-new, re-sellable condition. Any signs of use to the item, missing accessories, or wear to the product/packaging may mean we are unable to issue a full refund, so we may require images before a return can be accepted.
- You have 30 days to report a fault and return for a full refund.
In nearly all cases, we will require troubleshooting to be performed either by yourself or by us before we can issue a refund. We may need a manufacturer ruling to determine if an item is faulty or not. Items returned as faulty which turn out not to be will be returned to you after a shipping fee is paid, which will vary depending on your location.
- We offer 180 day warranty against any manufacturing faults which starts the day you receive your order. If we cannot repair the item we will replace it with a new one.
We will pay for postage both ways in this case
- For consumable items (e.g. batteries), you have 7 days to tell us about a fault out of the box, for example a dead cell.
If you continue to use the item after this period we will assume the item arrived without any issues. We recommend inspecting and testing all items upon receipt to avoid upset.
Please note all of these time periods start once the item has been received by yourself, not from the point of purchase.