NOTE: Due to stock availability, the current kits will ship with Azure Johnny Props instead of Dal Props.
The FPV scene has literally hundreds of various products to select, with more and more coming out each week. It can be a lot of fun choosing components for and speccing out your next build, but for a lot of us, we’d just like to get flying and don’t want to waste time figuring out what parts will work well with each other. So, if you just want something super strong, that flies great and is easy to work on without breaking the bank, TheFPV Source is just that. The source to get your FPV fix.
- TBS Source One frame
- 4x Emax 2306 2400Kv motors
- 1x Diatone Mamba F40 Stack (F4 FC, with 40A BLheli_S ESC)
- 1x ChaosFPV 25-800mW VTX with smart audio
- 1x Pagoda 2 FPV Antenna
- 1x Runcam Robin FPV Camera
- 4x DAL Cyclone 5040C propellers
- 2x sticky crappy battery strap
- Various cables, zip-ties and hardware to build it (cable ties optional)
What you still need
- R/C Transmitter (Frsky Taranis, X-lite, Jumper T12)
- R/C Receiver (anyone that supports SBUS / Serial out)
- 4S Battery (we suggest the 1500mAh Funfly)
- FPV Goggles