NOTE: Due to stock availability, some items may differ slightly but will always include equivalent products and if cheaper, the price will also be adjusted accordingly.
The FPV scene has literally hundreds of various products to select, with more and more coming out each week. It can be a lot of fun choosing components for and speccing out your next build, but for a lot of us, we’d just like to get flying and don’t want to waste time figuring out what parts will work well with each other. So, if you just want something super strong, that flies great and is easy to work on without breaking the bank, TheFPV Source is just that. The source to get your FPV fix.
- TBS Source One frame
- 4x TheFPV Dime 2207 2450kV / Emax ECO 2306 2400Kv motors (Depending on availability, if you have any questions shoot us an email!)
- 1x Diatone Mamba Flight Stack (Flight controller with 4in1 ESC)
- 1x ChaosFPV 25-800mW VTX with smart audio
- 1x Pagoda 2 FPV Antenna
- 1x Runcam Robin FPV Camera
- 4x DAL Cyclone 5040C propellers (or alternatives depending on stock availability)
- 2x sticky crappy battery strap
- Various cables, zip-ties and hardware to build it (cable ties optional)
What you still need
- R/C Transmitter (Frsky Taranis, X-lite, Jumper T12)
- R/C Receiver (anyone that supports SBUS / Serial out)
- 4S Battery (we suggest the 1500mAh Funfly)
- FPV Goggles