This is the S65 AC Balancer Charger/Discharger from SkyRC. This is a great overall battery charger that will not cost you the earth. It supports 2-4S batteries and can charge almost all battery types on the market currently, including the new LiPo batteries with an end voltage of 4.35V. You can also connect this charger to your PC for PC control and firmware updates. The S65 is packed with added features such as a Lithium Battery Meter, a Battery Internal Resistance Meter on top of added features that make this charger safer to use.
- Suitable for 2-4S batteries
- It can charge over 7 types of batteries (LiPo, LiHV, LiFe, LiIon, NiMH, NiCd, PB)
- Compatible with expansion sensors like a battery temperature sensor, Wifi Module and PC link for extra functionality and safety
- Compact design
- Changes from the SkyRC S60:
- 65W charging power
- Higher accuracy battery voltage display
- New modes for charging different PB batteries
- Built in XT60 connector
Input Voltage: AC 100-240V
Charge Wattage: 65W
Discharge Wattage: 10W
LiPo/LiFe/LiIon/LiHV: 2-4 cells
NiMH/NiCd: 6-8 cells
Pb: 3-6 cells
- Battery Capacity Range:
- Pb: 100-50000mAh
- Charge Voltage: NiMH/NiCd: Delta peak detection
- LiPo: 4.18-4.25V/cell
- LiFe: 3.58-3.7V/cell LiIon: 4.08-4.2V/cell
- LiHV: 4.25-4.35V/cell
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage:NiMH/NiCd:0.1-1.1V/cell
- LiFe:2.6-2.9V/cell LiIon: 2.9-3.2V/cell
- LiHV: 3.1-3.4V/cell
- Charge Current: 0.1A-6.0A
- Discharge Current: 0.1A-2.0A
- Balance Cells: 2-4 cells
- Balance Current: 1000mA/cell Max
- Safety Timer: 1-720minutes off
- Charge Method: CC/CV for lithium types and lead(Pb) batteries Delta-peak Sensitivity for NiMH/NiCd.
- A temperature sensor cable is available that measures the temperature and terminates the procedure when the temperature limit is reached.
- A WiFi module is also available that allows the user to control and monitor the charger via smart phone.