RUSH BLADE F722 30×30 Flight Controller For Analog by RUSHFPV. This FC features MPU6000, Onboard OSD, and beta flight firmware. Perfect for the RUSHFPV RUSH TANK II.
The Rush Blade F722 uses a different firmware target to what is suggested on the board. Please Use
- High-performance STM32 F722 MCU with speeds up to 216MHz.
- Using MPU6000 with integrated accelerometer and gyroscope, stable and reliable.
- Built-in16M black box,Barometer,5 UART ports, 6 pwm output ports, 2 ADC ports, 1 l2C port.
- Integrated dual 40V input synchronous rectifier power supply, and built-in power filter, up to 8S lipo battery power supply, 5V SA /10V 3A output provides sufficient power, you can connect more external devices.
- Modular cable design, with reliable locking structure, can be installed quickly, while retaining full-featured pads on the back, providing more expansion support.
- Optimized for stack installation, the single-sided component placement method makes the thickness thinner, and the bottom is covered with complete copper to resist ESC Interference.
- The full-covered lightweight metal shell protects internal electronic components and provides perfect heat dissipation.
- MCU: 216MHz
- GYRO: MPU6000
- OSD: Onboard OSD
- Input Voltage:3-8S
- BEC: 5V/5A
- Mounting Holes: 30.5mm x 30.5mm
- Firmware: betaflight_4.2.0_RUSHFC_8f2d21460
- 1 x RUSH BLADE F722 30×30 Flight Controller For Analog
- 2 x 60MM LED/RX Cable
- 1 x 60MM ESC Cable
- 2 x Camera Cable
- 2 x VTX Cable
- 5 x 8MM Grommet