The Holybro Kakute F7 flight controller is a 20×20 board that makes it easy to build your multirotor. It integrates flight controller (FC) and onscreen display (OSD) in one. The Kakute F7’s layout makes it easy to wire up the other components of the multirotor while keeping the build neat and tidy.
New in V3
- MCU change from F745 to F722
- Added a connection for DJI Air Unit / Caddx Vista for digital FPV.
- Smaller footprint (still 20×20 mountable)
- MCU: STM32F722RET6 32-bit processor,216MHz, 256Kbytes RAM, 512Kbytes Flash
- IMU: MPU6000 (SPI)
- Barometer: BMP280
- USB VCP Driver (all UARTs usable simultaneously; USB does not take up a UART)
- 5hardware UARTS (UART1,2,3,4,6)
- Supports serial receivers (SBUS, iBus, Spektrum, Crossfire) only. PPM and PWM receivers are not supported.
- Onbord 16Mbytes for Blackbox logging
- 5V Power Out: 1.0A max
- 3.3V Power Out: 0.2A max
- Dimensions: 30x30mm
- Mounting Holes: Standard 20mm square to center of holes
- Weight: 4g
- FC board *1
- M3 Anti-Vibration Silicone Grommet Insert *4
- JST SH 8pin 150mm cable*1
- JST SH 6pin 150mm cable*1 ( The cable that goes to the CADDX Vista Air Unit is included.)
- JST SH 6pin to GH 8pin 150mm cable*1 ( The cable that goes to the DJI Air Unit is included.)
- JST SH 6pin to GH 8pin 80mm cable*1 ( The cable that goes to the DJI Air Unit is included.)
Looking for the older V2 Manual – Holybro_KakuteF7_Mini_V2_Manual