The Tandem dual-band receivers are unlike any other FrSky 2.4Ghz or 868Mhz receivers, they work simultaneously at both 868Mhz and 2.4Ghz frequencies. That means Tandem receivers provide not only the low latency signal and long range control, also benefits from enhanced level of high reliability and anti-interference performance.
The Tandem series receivers adopt the triple antenna design that provides multi-directional wide coverage for the remote signal. The 868Mhz antenna is a newly designed small form factor but has the equivalent high-performance as with previous 868mhz antennas.
TD MX offers 4 PWM channels on a small and lightweight board, and it also has multiple ports onboard like SBUS Out, SBUS In (Signal Redundancy), S.Port, Inverted S.Port, and FBUS, With the FBUS protocol, the Tandem series receivers can open up the possibility of seamlessly pairing with multiple telemetry devices (Neuron ESC, Advance Sensors, etc.) as well as simplifying the builds setup. In addition, the data (Power & Signal related) under unusual status during the flight can be recorded by Tandem receivers through the built-in black-box function.
- Simultaneous working dual-band TD mode
- Triple antenna design for multi-directional coverage
- Black Box function
- 4ms Race Mode with Telemetry
- Long control range (up to 50KM – 100KM)
- Over-The-Air (OTA) FW update
- 4 PWM channels
- S.Port & Inverted S.Port
- FBUS / SBUS Out / SBUS In (Redundancy Func.)
- Frequency: 2.4GHz & 868MHz
- Dimension: 26x22mm (L*W)
- Weight: 6.7g
- Operating Voltage: 3.5-10V
- Compatibility: Tandem series radio & TD protocol capable RF module
- Triple 2.4G/868M Antenna
- 2* External 2.4G antenna (IPEX1)
- 1* Newly designed 868M antenna
- 1x Frsky TD MX Receiver