If you are looking for a quadcopter frame that is incredibly quick and easy to build, but can also take a beating the DoomedFPV V2 is a frame you should consider.
This UK designed frame by DoomedFPV is cut by UnmannedTech and is built to handle even the worst FPV pilots.
DoomedFPV: I have been working on this project now for over two years. Learning from my mistakes, crashes, failed designs getting me to this final design. It’s been a learning experience, fun but also challenging at the same time. She has been crash tested into trees, the ground, side of cliffs and even into a steal bin in a dark wet cave. She is not indestructible but whatever she hits its doomed as the DoomedFPV v2 just brushes off the rock dust and carries on flying. I hope you all get as much enjoyment out of the build and flying DoomedFPV v2 as I have.
- 4mm Thick 3k carbon unibody frame – with chamfered edges to reduce de-lamination
- Built using aviation grade carbon to give the best balance between strength and flexibility
- Designed for 5 inch props
- Includes 20mm or 30mm stand-offs
- Supports 20mm or 30mm FC stack mounting
- Top or Bottom mounted Lipo
- 3D printed FPV camera mount is included with the frame as standard
- Selection of optional custom designed 3D printed accessories (coming soon)