Introducing the Dogcom 1S 450mAh 100C Lipo Battery – the perfect companion for all your mini RC adventures! With its impressive specs and features, you can trust this battery to power up your drones, micro-quads, and other small-scale RC toys. Here are the top three highlights of this amazing product:
- Maximum Power: With a continuous discharge rate of 100C and a burst rate of 200C, you can be sure that this battery will provide you with all the power you need to bring your RC toys to life.
- Compact and Lightweight: At 59mm length x 17mm width x 7mm height, and weighing in at just 13.5g, this battery is small enough to fit in the tightest of spaces, yet powerful enough to pack a punch.
- Long-lasting Performance: With its higher energy density, lower internal resistance, and longer life cycle, this battery is designed to provide you with reliable and consistent performance, flight after flight.
So, are you ready for takeoff? Charge up with the Dogcom 1S 450mAh 100C Lipo Battery and let the skies be your playground!
- High & stable quality.
- Higher energy density.
- Lower internal resistance.
- Longer life cycle.
- Capacity: 450mAh
- Configuration: 3.8V / 1S1P / 1Cell
- Continuous Discharge Rate: 100C
- Burst Discharge Rate: 200C
- Dimensions: 59mm length x 17mm Width x 7mm Height
- Weight: about 13.5g
- Charge Plug: JST-XHR
- Discharge Plug: BT2.0
⚠ It is still very important to take care of your lipo battery, do not overcharge it (over 4.35V) or charge it unattended. When you are not using it make sure you store it in a safe location.
Please read the battery parameters and instructions in detail before use.
Please don’t charge the battery unattended.
Do not overcharge (select the correct battery type before charging, the full charge voltage of a single cell of LiPo battery is not more than 4.2V, and the full charge voltage of a single cell of LiHV battery is not more than 4.35v).
Do not over-discharge (the single-cell discharge voltage of LIPO and LiHV batteries cannot be lower than 3.5V, over-discharging will damage the battery and cause swelling).
Don’t place the battery close to open flames or fire sources.
Keep the battery away from flammable materials when charging
Please carefully check the battery voltage and capacity before charging and use
It is forbidden to reverse the positive and negative poles of the battery (to avoid short circuit)
Do not directly touch the leaking battery. If you accidentally touch the electrolyte, please wash it with clean water immediately. If it is serious, please consult a doctor immediately.
Please dispose of the ruptured battery in time and do not reuse it
If you need to store the battery for a long time, please maintain the battery voltage at a single-cell 3.80V-3.85V. Please ensure that a charge-discharge activation is performed within 3 months to maintain the stability of the battery.
It is forbidden to disassemble and reassemble the battery or change the wiring (it is easy to cause short circuits and burning).
If a collision occurs during use, please remove the battery. Check carefully whether the battery and connector are normal.
- 1x Dogcom 1S 450mAh 100C Lipo Battery