WARNING FOR V2 FIRST BATCH:
< Manual can be found in the packaging, and at the bottom of this description.
The VTX[T] is not just another FPV video transmitter, it has been built to pack all the latest technology into a small and affordable package. This is aimed to be a viable alternative to the more expensive TBS unify, or immersionRC tramp video transmitters. This VTX supports a wide range of power input (7-26V), will output a constant 5V to your FPV camera, and is able to switch between 25, 200, 600, and 1200mW of transmission power.
In addition to serving the function of a basic VTX, the Chaos FPV VTX[T] supports BetaFlight VTX telemetry allowing you to control settings on your VTX directly from your betaflight OSD. All you need to do is hook up the telemetry connection from the VTX to a spare UART port on your flight controller.
Pitmode functionality is supported which means that if you are flying at a race event, the VTX will power on with a low transmit power, allowing you to test and configure your drone without causing interference to other FPV pilots. Then before you go and race you press the button to enable the VTX to transmit at full power for your race. Of course, if you are flying alone you can disable pit mode entirely.
- Supports Pitmode
- Power switchable between 25mW, 200mW, 600mW and 1200mW
- Can be controlled via BetaFlight OSD (to change channel/power/pitmode)
- 7-26V power input support
- 2x Built-in BECs to supply constant 5V or 12v to your FPV camera (0.3A max)
- Includes a built-in MIC
- Button to change power levels, or channel (if you don’t want to use the betaflight OSD)
- Input Voltage: 7V to 26V
- Extra Features: Betaflight VTX telemetry, Pit Mode
- Power Output: 5V and/or 12v for FPV camera
- VTX Transmission Power: 25mW, 200mW, 600mW, 1200mW)
- Range: Bonkers – use with good antennas for the ultimate analogue video setup
- Antenna Connector: SMA Female (pigtail) / MMCX (direct to VTX)
- Port Conntector: Solder pads, pre-soldered wires
- 1x ChaosFPV VTX[T]
- 1x Cable pack
- This VTX does not include any antenna (we recommend either the Pagoda antenna (SMA) or the 4-Lobe Cloverleaf antenna).
VTX Table – Copy and paste into betaflight CLI
vtxtable bands 5
vtxtable channels 8
vtxtable band 1 BOSCAM_A A FACTORY 5865 5845 5825 5805 5785 5765 5745 5725
vtxtable band 2 BOSCAM_B B FACTORY 5733 5752 5771 5790 5809 5828 5847 5866
vtxtable band 3 BOSCAM_E E FACTORY 5705 5685 5665 0 5885 5905 0 0
vtxtable band 4 FATSHARK F FACTORY 5740 5760 5780 5800 5820 5840 5860 5880
vtxtable band 5 RACEBAND R FACTORY 5658 5695 5732 5769 5806 5843 5880 5917
vtxtable powerlevels 4
vtxtable powervalues 0 1 2 3
vtxtable powerlabels 25 200 600 1200
It is your responsibility to ensure that the use of this product meets the requirements imposed by your government’s rules and regulations for RF devices. Do not purchase this product if you are unsure of the government requirements or are not able to comply with them. Unmanned Tech cannot be held responsible for your actions if you purchase and/or use this product in violation of your government’s regulations. By agreeing to our terms and conditions during the check-out process, you also agree to have read and to understand this notice.