Since betafpv released the world’s first whoop FC with Silverware firmware in 2017, this board become so popular among FPV pilots. Now they have upgraded to the V3 version with a ton of improvements.
- Built-in SPI Frsky receiver with D8 protocol.
- PC Configurator is available for FC tuning and firmware flashing.
- Integrate 25mW VTX, support change VTX channel brand via remote control.
- Add LiteOSD information and OSD Menu.
- The V3 board comes pre-flashed with LiteSilver firmware. This must be the most simple and affordable method to try whoop FPV racing hobby.
- Pilot could tune the FC board via the PC Configurator released with the V3 board at the same time.
- Built in Frsky D8 protocol native receiver, compatible with almost radio transmitter in the market. No need additional external Bayang TX module as V2 board.
- Pre-soldered 55mm power cable pigtail with BT2.0 connector. So that pilot could try all features of this popular connector without any modification.
- CPU: MM32F103KBU6
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- ESC: All FETs are rated at 6.3A maximum. Support 6x15mm/7x20mm/8x20mm/8.5x20mm etc motors.
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, fully compatible with the Inductrix quad frame and mounting pattern
- Firmware version: LiteSilver V3 firmware
- Receiver: Built-in SPI Frsky with D8 protocol
- Power Cable: 55mm, with BT2.0 connector
- Port: External USB Type-C
- Weight: 3.2g
LiteSiver is the next generation firmware developed by BETAFPV for whoop FPV drones. The idea of most features in this firmware is from the popular Silverware firmware. Comes with the V3 board, the PC configutator is also available. It has the ability to change settings for custom builds, or to adapt to personal preferences.
LiteOSD OSD Menu
We developed the smallest and most efficient OSD solution (named LiteOSD) for LiteSilver FC board. LiteOSD is also integrated in the V3 board. So that you could setup many configrations according to your own preference easily with remote control. The method of entering OSD Menu on Lite Brushed FC is same as Betaflight.
Note: AETR is the default channel mapping of Lite FC. If you can not enter the OSD menu, it might cause by unmatched channel mapping.
- 1 * BETAFPV Lite Brushed Flight Controller V3
- 1 * USB Type-C adapter
- 4 * M1.2x4mm screws (Fit for stock Inductrix frame)
- 4 * M1.4x5mm screws (Fit for Beta75 etc 75mm frame)
- 4 * Anti-vibration ruber dampers