This is the ZOHD Nano Talon fixed wing and it is a portable edition of the popular Talon airframe. It's wingspan is only 860mm and it has been designed with great practicality in mind with detachable wings and tail wing. They are attached simply with plugs and magnets and so no glue or permanent fixing is needed. This airframe also comes with a built-in gyro, making it one of the easiest fixed wings to fly and the pre-installed servos are all built into the frame, making it more aerodynamic and crash-resistant. There is plenty of room inside the man body of the frame for FPV gear.
This is the PNP version. If you are looking for the ZOHD Nano Talon PNP + FPV version, check out the link.
- The built-in gyro makes the Nano Talon super stable and easy to control in flight.
- 3 servos - 1 for aileron and 2 for V-tail
- Autonomously fly directly after hand-launch - never crash when taking-off.
- EPP molded wing, pre-built-in carbon fiber spar for enhancement, light and flexible plus crash-resistance.
- Detachable main wing and tail wing for easy transport and easy to change wing by simple plug.
- Main wing connected to fuselage by buckle - this will disconnect and release in the event of a crash.
- “NACA”air-intake in nose and air-outlet in tail for better cooling of FPV gear.
- Extra rooms in canopy and cabin for FPV gear, bottom hatch provide bonus rooms for more FPV equipment
- Self-tightening prop nuts for secure prop mounting
- Brand Name: ZOHD
- Item Name: Nano Talon
- Wingspan: 860mm/33.85in
- Length: 570mm/22.44in
- Rudder: Yes (V-tail)
- Flap: No
- Aileron: Yes
- Flying Weight: 361g (w/o FPV gear)
- Material: Crash Resistable EPP
- Weight: 700g
- CG: 3.5cm from the wing leading edge(mark under the wing)
- Color: White + Black
- Motor: ZOHD 2204 1870KV BL
- Motor Shaft Diameter: 5mm
- ESC: 30A W/1A BEC
- Servos: 3pcs 8g digital servo
- Propeller: 6x3 Inch
- Flying speed: 12 to 90km/h