This is the V2 of the popular Wraith 32 ESC. The wraith series ESC uses a 32bit MCU to take ESC performance to the next level with BLheli_32 firmware. Capable or running at speeds up to 32Khz (running Dshot1200 or above) there is almost no latency between your flight controller and motor updates. Other incredible features include auto timing, ESC telemetry support, built in current sensor and a RGB LED to add bling to your quadcopter.
What is new with V2
- New 1800uF capacitors (more caps than V1) to reduce noise back to your flight controller when running Dshot1200
- LED on both sides of the ESC
- Telemetry now has a separate circuit to mitigate any interference with ESC telemetry.
- Official 32bit BLheli_32 ESC
- Dshot1200 at least 32Khz update rate from FC
- Small and lightweight (1.5x3cm)
- Integrated RGB LED on ESC
- Built in current sensor
- Incredible smooth performance
- Auto motor timing support with adjustable motor break force
- 2-6S Lipo support
- 35A continius current
- 1.5cm x 3cm
What makes BLheli_32 so great?
We have a article covering all the aspects of what makes BLheli_32 so great. But remember how BLheli_S was such an improvement over BLheli firmware? And how 32bit Flight controllers made 8bit FC seem ancient? Its the same principle here. Read our BLheli_32 Introduction here.
These just worked for me! yes premium price but for a premium product. Im using these with T-Motor F60III could not get the motors working with some other 35A Dshot 600 esc's without twitchs. got these wraiths and straight in working. Note these are supplied as naked esc's no wires, no heat shrink nothing. they are also big! so if you are planning thin arms on your build these will stick over. All in all simply yes to these..