Orders from outside the EU
We don't charge VAT on any sales outside of the European Union. If you are ordering from outside EU, you will therefore not be charged any tax for your order and will consequently receive 20% off the listed price on our website. But please note that you will likely need to pay import/customs duty when the items enter your country.
EU VAT-Registered Businesses
VAT-registered businesses who can provide a valid VAT registration number can place orders with no VAT. Simply follow the instructions below in order to place a VAT-free order with us.
Requirements/ Ordering ProcessTo place an order with no VAT you must complete the following steps:
- Create an account and enter your VAT information number.
- Add the items you want to order to your cart
- Proceed to checkout and choose bank payment as the payment option
- Send us an email with your order number and preferred method of payment.
- You can pay via PayPal, credit card or bank transfer
We check the VAT number you provided to us via the VIES VAT number validation portal.
Please note that if you place an order before we verify your VAT details we will not be able to send you a VAT refund. We will, however, be able to send you an invoice that will allow you to claim back the VAT with your local TAX office.
List of countries in the EU
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom