This is the super light remote control infrared shutter IR-RC that allows you to remote control your on-board camera. Simply plug this little device into a free channel on your receiver in order to remotely control the signals it outputs from your ground station. You will need a servo cable for this function (see here). The infrared shutter can also be plugged into your flight controller, and you can programme this in such a way to take photos in any sequence you desire.
Note: Your camera should be set to the IR control mode when using this device.
- Weight: 1g
- Working voltage: 3.7 - 8.4V (DC)
- Dimension: 17 x 10 x 4mm
- Working current: <5mA
- Sony: NEX5/NEX5N/NEX5R/NEX5T/NEX6/NEX7/A33/A55/A580/A390 etc.（can’t support NEX3series which without Infrared function）
- Canon: 650D 600D 60D 5D2 5D3 500D 550D 450D 400D 350D 300D 7D etc. Canon SLR Pro1 G12 G11 G10 G15 G9 G7 G6 G5 G3 G2 G1 S1is S70 S60 Pro90IS 300v 300x 3000vQD IXUS jr/Ⅱ/Ⅲetc.
- Nikon : D7000/D5000/D3000/D90/D80/D50/D70s/D70/D40/D40X/F65/ F75/8400 8800 Lite Touch Zoom 100W QD/150ED/140ED/130ED/110s/70Ws etc.
- Pentax: K01 Kr Km Kx K7 K5 K10D K20D K30 K100D K110D K200D etc.
- OLYMPUS: E301 E330/E410/E420/E510/E520 etc.