This is the Typhoon 4in1 4x30A Race ESC designed for use with you racing FPV quadcopter. The Typhoon ESC uses the latest BB21 MCU at 48Mhz and can run the latest BLHeli_S firmware. It supports OneShot, MultiShot and Dshot and in addition to this, it supports 3-6S Lipo inputs. It features a built-in current sensor and LDO voltage regulator to provide a filtered and clean power supply to your flight controller and other electronics.
- BB21 MCU, 48Mhz Runs BLHELI_S J_H_xx firmware
- Supports 3-6S lipo input
- 4PWM input
- Current and Voltage output
- No BEC
- Supports oneshot / Multishot / Dshot PWM
- Only 36x36mm, mount holes 30.5x30.5mm
- Supports damped light
- No external capacitors needed
Damped Light will make huge voltage spikes on LIPO side, please make sure your device works with that.
- Typhoon Pro 4x30A LittleBee 4in1 ESC
- 1 x 8pin SH1.0 to 2.54 DuPont Cable
These ESC can support dshot, however depending what batch of ESC you receive you might need to remove some caps in order to use Dshot. This is fairly easy as you just need to remove one cap per ESC as shown in the image below highlighted in purple