This is the 20A 2in1 Cicada ESC from the Cicada ESC series that features the impressive BLHeli_S firmware. This ESC packs 2 ESCs into a tiny package (27x27mm), it's light and produces a smoother, more reactive motor response thanks to the BLHeli_S firmware. You can read more on the BLHeli_S firmware here.
Note: This is the latest BB2 version, 8 bit BusyBee2 (EFM8BB21F16) at 48MHz - higher throttle resolution and faster motors when compared to BusyBee1
WHY IS BLHELI_S BETTER?
- Hardware PWM - smoother and more responsive motor response
- Always use damped light (Regenerative Breaking) for better multicopter control
- Code supports sync loss prevention - tuneable parameters to make your ESC work well in the most demanding applications (not just FPV racing)
- High resolution throttle steps
- Supports Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us), Multishot (5-25us) protocols
- Automatically detects input signal protocol on ESC power up
- Beacon Function - your ESC will start beeping after a set time of zero throttle to help you find your quadcopter.