This is the Summer Brushless Gimbal (also known as the Came-mini) is designed for the SONY A7S, Panasonic DMC-GH4 cameras. Based on customer feedback for the Eagle Eye gimbal, there are many new improvements into the design of the Summer Gimbal, making it much easier and faster to use and setup. You can now therefore focus on filming instead of spending hours setting the gimbal up. New enhancements include a fully assembled and integrated design with no messy wires or cables, integrated batteries and gimbal controller. All you need to do is add your camera to this gimbal.
- Fully integrated design with no exposed wires/cables
- Powered by Alexmos BaseCam32 gimbal controller
- Includes batteries and charger
- Includes thumb joystick to control modes and angles
- Arrives fully assembled in a carry case (you just need to connect the battery which is included with the gimbal)
- Many adjustment points with visual indicators to get your camera balanced
- Includes a visual bubble level to make sure your camera is level during balancing and setup.
The gimbal is made using high qaulity materials and CNC aluminimum parts ensuring the gimbal operation is ultra smooth and stable. The precision brushless motors and IMU sensors ensure the gimbal can react to any disturbances with ease.
What is required for setup?
The gimbal arrives fully assembled in its carry case. You will only need to build the stand, while you are doing that you should charge the batteries with the included charger. Once the stand has been built you will simply need to mount your camera to the gimbal and balance it. The balance process is fairly straight forward thanks to the precision markers on the gimbal. If you have never balanced a gimbal before you should read our guide on how to balance your brushless gimbal. Once your gimbal is perfectly balanced with your camera mounted you can start to use the gimbal as the gimbal has already been pre-tuned by us. So you can go out and start filming. However depending on your needs you can still connect the gimbal via USB to your computer to change all sorts of features via the alexmos gimbal control software.
Summer Gimbal Specifications
- Weight: 1850g (without camera and package)
- Size: Height 310mm(H) X Handle width 347mm X Bottom frame weight 233mm X Depth 186mm
- Suppoerted Camera: Sony A7S, Panasonic DMC-GH4 or other cameras with similar weight/size
- Working voltage: 14.8V/ (Lipo battery 18650) X 4
- Configuration: 32bit Alexmos controller
- Working mode: lock mode, follow mode (follow mode by defaults)
- Summer Brushless Gimbal charger guide
- This gimbal is also known as the AllSteady-4, Came-mini