This is the Summer-Air gimbal from DYS. This gimbal is suitable for cameras such as the Sony A7S and the Panasonic GH4 or any other similar sized cameras. This is essentialy the same gimbal as the summer gimbal, but with the modified top half so that you can mount it onto your multirotor for stable aerial footage. This gimbal is much easier to use and setup than previous gimbals meaning that you can focus on filming instead of faffing around with the setup. New enhancements include a fully assembled and integrated design with no messy wires or cables with integrated gimbal controller. All you need to do is to attach this gimbal to your flying platform and add your camera and you're good to go!
- Full 360-degree range on each axis
- Powered by Alexmos BaseCam32 gimbal controller
- Easy to adjust and detach camera plate
- Compatible with most RC control to control gimbal from the ground
- Clip to attach/detach mount to flying platform
- Many adjustment points with visual indicators to get your camera balanced
- Includes a visual bubble level to make sure your camera is level during balancing and setup.
- Fully integrated design with no exposed wires/cables
What is required for setup?
This gimbal arrives mostly completely setup out of the box. All you need to do is to attach the drone mount to the main body and then of course attach your camera. The balance process is fairly straight forward thanks to the precision markers on the gimbal. If you have never balanced a gimbal before you should read our guide on how to balance your brushless gimbal. Once your gimbal is perfectly balanced with your camera mounted, you then mount the gimbal onto your drone and get flying. The gimbal is professionally pre-tuned out of the box but you can connect to the alexmos basecam software yourself to adjust any setting you want.
Summer-Air gimbal specifications:
- Weight: 1380g (without camera)
- Supported Camera: Sony A7S, Panasonic DMC-GH4 or other cameras with similar weight/size
- Working voltage: 14.8V (4S Lipo)
- Configuration: 32bit Alexmos controller
- Working mode: lock mode, follow mode (follow mode by default)