The StratoSnapper 2 can be used as a Pixhawk camera trigger and it controls your camera remotely using a wire-trigger, LANC or infrared remote. When using infrared, this device has the capability to learn new commands on most remotes; see video for more details. This device can not only work with Pixhawk products, but is able to work with hundreds of camera models, can take from 4 to 17 volts, and is highly durable and lightweight. This StratoSnapper 2 is available to ship from the UK for next day delivery (if chosen on checkout).
This unit comprises of the StratoSnapper 2 main board, 2 x 30cm servo cable, 1x infrared transmitter and dual lock re-closable fasteners.
StratoSnapper 2 Introduction Video
Specifications for the StratoSnapper 2:
- Control your camera remotely through infrared, wire or LANC.
- Accepts four standard servo inputs, with op to eight different commands.
- Learns new IR commands just by shooting your remote at it
- Takes 4-17 volts input (1s-4s)
- Wide range of wire-trigger cable accessories
- Easy configuration through USB interface
- Works with hundreds of camera models
- Timelapse / stand-alone option
- Reverse voltage and short circuit protection
- Standard 2.56mm plugs, easily hackable
- Completely open-source
- Expandable through I2C bus
- Highly durable, lightweight, small form factor and RoHS compliant
StratoSnapper 2 Contents
- StratoSnapper 2 main board
- Two servo cables (30cm)
- One IR transmitter
- Dual lock re-closeable fasteners