This is the IS100 F4 Flight Stack from Spedix. This is a three piece flight stack that includes an Omnibus F4 flight controller, a 4-in-1 20A BLHeli_S ESC and a 25-100mW 40Ch video transmitter. All this is packed into a package that measures just 15x27x27mm and so is perfect for your 90-150mm quadcopter.
Not only this, but this IS00 F4 Flight Stack comes with extremely simple and neat connection. Spedix uses pins between the components to ensure that no soldering is needed to connect the boards. If you put your trust in this flight stack, you won't be disappointed!
- Uses high-quality equipment such as a Omnibus F4 FC
- Compact size at just 15mm in height
- Simple and neat connection with pins between components - no soldering required!
- Suitable for 90-150mm sized quads
Omnibus F4 Flight Controller:
- STM32 F405 Flight Control Board integrated with OSD
- MPU6000 6 axis SPI Gyro & Accelerometer
- Dshot 1200 support
- Drag and Drop OSD configured via Betaflight Configurator
- SBUS/PPM and Spketrum dsm Ports
- 5V BEC output
- Hole distance: 20x20mm
- Uses M2 screws
4-in-1 20A BLHeli_S ESC :
- Continuous Current: 20A
- Burst Current: 25A≥10S
- Input Voltage: 2S-4S LiPO BEC:No
- Dimensions: 29x31mm
- Firmware: BLHeLi_S (GH-15)
- Input signal: Dshot150 & Dshot300 & Dshot600 (PWM are not recommended)
40Ch 25-100mW Video Transmitter:
- 40ch, bands A/B/E/F/R, ch 1-8
- Power input 5-6v
- Power output 25-100mw
The IS100 F4 Flight Stack comes with a manual with full specs and pinouts.