This is the SP2 48Ch video transmitter from Diatone that is a replacement for the video transmitter used on the Crusader kits. This is a great little video transmitter that shows improvements from the SP1 transmitter and is suitable for almost all frame types. You can choose between 25mW and 200mW transmission and it weighs in at just 8g.
- Choose from 3 power outputs: 0.05mW, 25mW and 200mW.
- Comes with a pre-soldered SMA pigtail connector cable which protects the transmitter in a crash and makes the transmitter suitable for all frame types.
- An easy-to-use push button to change channels.
- Easy to see frequency display
- Features the new 'online FM' so you can modulate the frequency without interfering with other frequencies.
- Built-in microphone.
- Transmitting Frequency: ISM 5.36 GHz to 5.95GHz (48CH)
- Operating Voltage: +6V to +30V
- Supply current: 200 mA +/-10mA
- Video Input Level: 1V +/-0.2Vp-p/75Ω
- Audio Input Level: 0.5-2.0 Vp-p/10KΩ
- TV System: PAl/NTSC/SECAM (AUTO)
- 3 Selectable RF Output Power: .05mw, 25mw, 200mw
- Connector Type: SMA (with Pigtail)
- Weight: 8g
- Dimensions (LxWxH):30x22x8mm
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ to +75℃