This is the S60 AC Balancer Charger/Discharger from SkyRC. This is a great overall battery charger that will not cost you the earth. It supports 2-4S batteries and can charge almost all battery types on the market currently, including the new LiPo batteries with an end voltage of 4.35V. You can also connect this charger to your PC for PC control and firmware updates. The S60 is packed with added features such as a Lithium Battery Meter, a Battery Internal Resistance Meter on top of added features that make this charger safer to use.
- Suitable for 2-4S batteries
- It can charge over 7 types of batteries (LiPo, LiHV, LiFe, LiIon, NiMH, NiCd, PB)
- Compatible with expansion sensors like a battery temperature sensor, Wifi Module and PC link for extra functionality and safety
- Compact design
You can download and use ChargeMaster to view and monitor pack voltage, cell voltage and other data during the charging. You can also view charge date in realtime graphs and control charging and update firmware from ChargeMaster.
- Dimensions: 106x112x52mm
- Weight: 310g
- Input voltage: AC100-240V
- Circuit Power: Max charge 60W, max discharge 10W
- Charge Current Range: 0.1-6A
- Discharge Current Rate: 0.1-2A
- Trickle Charging Current: 50mA-300mA & OFF
- LiPo/LiFe/Lilon Cells: 2-4S
- NiMH/NiCd Cells: 6-8S
- Pb Battery Voltage: 6-12V
- A temperature sensor cable is available that measures the temperature and terminates the procedure when the temperature limit is reached.
- A WiFi module is also available that allows the user to control and monitor the charger via smart phone.