The runcam split 2 takes what everyone loves about the original split HD FPV camera to make an even better all in one FPV and HD camera for your FPV quadcopter. The split 2 still uses the same impressive image processor and camera module to produce crisp 1080P 60FPS video of your FPV antics. Key improvements of the v2 split include a wider range of input voltage support (5-17V), a better microSD card mount, reinforced camera ribbon cable, and most importantly, the reverse current bug has been fixed! To find out more check out the review of the runcam split 2
- Low latency FPV camera capable of recording in HD at te same time onto a microSD card
- 1080P video at 60FPS.
- Can be integrated with Betaflight 3.2+ to allow you to control the camera from your R/C Radio to start/stop recording etc...
- 5-17V input power support.
- Direct solder pads connections instead of JST connectors.
- No more reverse current problem when you connect the USB.
- New SD card slot that is easier to access and more secure.
- New metal plate that acts as both a heatsink and protection for the components.
- Horizontal mounted Wifi Module (optional).
- Better microphone.
- Stronger ribbon cable.