This is a complete DIY quadcopter kit for the QAV 210 size frame. It includes almost everything that you need to get up in the air including a radio and receiver (doesn't come with a battery). This is a great project to take on (especially if you are looking for the cheaper option!) and we have a short build guide (see below) on this quad to help beginners on their way.
Not only does this kit come with everything you need to complete the build itself, but you also get a protective bag for easy transportation. This also comes with a foam insert.
- Uses the latest technology to make up a great kit.
- An affordable, advanced quadcopter kit.
- Includes everything you need for the quadcopter build INCLUDING radio and receiver.
- Price also includes carry bag and protective foam insert.
- We now have a complete beginners guide for this quadcopter.
- 1 x QAV 210 carbon fibre frame kit
- 4 x RS2205 2300Kv motors (not genuine Emax motors)
- 4 x 30A BLHeli ESC
- 4 x Motor protection mounts
- 1 x F3 Flight controller (Acro)
- 1 x Matek mini power distribution board V3.1
- 8 x 5x45 plastic propellers (4 x CW, 4 x CCW)
- 1 x Accessories pack (hooks&loops strap, zip-ties, nuts and spacers, XT60 connector and cable)
- 1 x FlySky FS-i6 transmitter
- 1 x FS-iA6 receiver
- 1 x Protective bag and foam insert
- To complete this kit, you need a LiPo battery. We recommend the 1300mah 45C 4S LiPo Battery or 1300mah 45C 3S LiPo Battery.
- To make this kit into a full FPV quadcopter, you need to add some FPV gear. We recommend the FPV200 HS1177 Camera and VTX Bundle Pack. We would therefore recommend the VR-007 Pro goggles or the EV800D Moggles.
- You will also need a charger for the battery, and the SkyRC e430 charger will do the job nicely.