The ZOHD Dart with swept forward wing is the first sub 250g flying wing made from durable EPP foam. Featuring a detachable main wing and twin-tail wing, the ZOHD Dart flying wing is very easy to transport and has the added advantage that the wings will disconnect during a crash, hopefully protecting your plane!.
With a large spacious equipment bay beneath the hatch you can fit a lot of FPV gear and a large battery inside. The model also features a “NACA” air-inlet to keep the electronics in the bay cool.
The ailerons are enhanced by carbon strips to avoid any flex during flying and to enable precise control.
- Innovative swept forward wing design with large wing size and twin tail wing, avoid stalling during flying.
- Classical and practical “S” high efficiency airfoil, create powerful elevating force.
- Lightweight but durable EPP molded wing and fuselage, enhanced by built in carbon fiber spars, durable and super crash – resistance.
- Detachable wing and tail wing structure, compact size, portable and easy to carry for outdoor FPV flying.
- “No-glue” required for assembly
- Built-in Gyro make the Dart wing fly very stable and easy to control. Supports SBUS, PPM or individual 4 PWM channel input.
- Spacious equipment bay for more FPV gear.
- With plastic cover to protect the fuselage bottom from scratches during landing
- Bumps under wing for “CG” mark under the main wing.
- With “NACA” Air inlet and outlet for FPV gear cooling
- Item Name: ZOHD Dart Swept forward Wing
- Wingspan: 635mm(25″)
- Length: 406mm(16″)
- Flying speed: 15km/h – 80+km/h
- Motor: 2206 2400KV – not included
- ESC: 30A with 1A BEC – not included
- Servos: 2x 4.3g Digital Servo – not included
- Battery: 3S 1300-1800mAh – not included
- Propeller: 6×3 – not included
- PNP Weight: 145g