Upon receiving your FC,please connect to USB and calibrate before continuing to build and solder to it.
- Up to 8S input (max 36V)
- 5V BEC up to 3A continuous
- STM32F722 MCU
- MPU6000 Gyro/ACC for smooth performace
- 128MB OnBoard flash
- OSD chip Onboard
- 6 available UARTS
- VTX switch to control the ON/OFF of the VTX
- directly from your transmitter
- LC Filter for 5V VTX
- USB Type C connector
- Onboard RGB LED distribution for clean wiring to the LED on the arm of the quad.
- Notch design on sides and in the front of the – FC for better fitting on the frame.
- Input: 3S-6S
- High quality Toshiba Mosfet: 60A continuous current draw /90A peak current
- Firmware: BlHeli32 ZEEZ60A
- Aluminum HeatSink to cooldown the Mosfet.
- Including 35V 470uF Low ESR Capacitor (and spare capacitor)
- Easy wiring with connector included in package with Zeez F7 Flight Controller
- Bidirectional DSHOT capable for RMP filtering
- Dimension: 37,50mm * 43mm
Zeez LED System Features
- Zeez Led System includes 4 strips of rgb led light
- 10 RBG Led on each strip
- Max Current Draw (10 led on on white colour): 0.6A @ 5V
- Easy wiring to Zeez F7 Flight controller and easy control with BetaFlight
- Dimension 35mmx7.5mm (the smallest RBG strip for racing drone on the market)
Racing Stack includes
- 1x Zeez F7 Flight Controller
- 1x Zeez 60A 4in1 ESC
- Optional 1x Zeez Led System (4 led Strip)
- Hardware and cables
Please update FC firmware to 4.1.3 before use.