Commercial Aerial Solution
The H520 Hexacopter aerial system has been developed specifically for commercial use. This sUAS enterprise solution features a proven, stable, long flight time airframe, with multiple payload options and advanced DataPilot™ mission planning software. Yuneec sUAS are built for inspection, law enforcement, security, construction, surveying, mapping, and broadcast applications.
- Six-rotor (Hex) safety, stability and reliability
- High wind-resistant airframe
- Interchangeable payloads/sensors
- Up to 28 minute flight time based on payload weight (2x included with each H520 drone)
- 2D / 3D mapping capability
- 360º continuous rotation camera gimbal
- Waypoint, Survey Mode, Point to Fly (inc. offline maps)
- Ultra-Low operating noise
- High satellite coverage (GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO)
- Service packages available
- Retractable landing gear
- ST16S ground station with 7” HD Touch display
- DataPilot™ mission control software system
- HDMI® output for HD display to Command/Control
- Yuneec SDK application development
If you prefer to view the PDF brochure, please find the H520 datasheet here
SAFE. SMART. SILENT.
The included DataPilot™ software on the ST16S allows you to schedule, store and modify missions at any time. You can decide whether you want to do this on site or at the office. Thanks to the offline map cache, you can also work out in the field without internet access.
In order to be able to monitor events or accidents from a stationary viewpoint over a long period of time, it is now possible to power the H520 indefinitely via a tethering system (available separately). The operator is able to share the HD video feed from the H520 to additional monitors/outlets via the HDMI output on the ST16S. Using the HDMI output the operator is able to set-up mobile service centres, or the live signal can be used for TV productions.
MULTIPLE CAMERA OPTIONS
- E90 – 1 Inch Sensor 4K 20Mp camera – view datasheet
- The E90 is a 360° unlimited rotation wide-angle camera designed for high-quality shots. The E90 utilizes a high aperture 1 inch CMOS imager that is capable of capturing 20MP Stills and 100MBPs Footage (4K @ 60fps). With a 90° FOV and a rolling shutter, the E90 is capable of producing industry leading aerial imagery and video. The sensor provides exceptional dynamic range and improved signal-to-noise ratio.
- E50 – 4k 12Mp Inspection camera – view datasheet
- The E50 is a special-purpose camera that is particularly suitable for inspection work and film production. It is equipped with a 360° unlimited rotation gimbal, a 10-piece glass lens, a 40 mm fixed focal length lens and a 44 ° field of view.
- CGO-ET – Dual Sensor Thermal and RGB camera
- The CGO-ET is a dual-sensor thermal imaging and low-light camera. The thermal imaging camera is able to display user-adjustable relative temperature differences, and the ultra-sensitive low-light camera can capture high-quality shots even in low light conditions. Both Video feeds are streamed live to the ST16S transmitter providing control of camera settings which can be viewed picture-in-picture or superimposed.
ST16S TRANSMITTER & DATAPILOT™
The new Android-based ST16S is equipped with a powerful Intel™ Quadcore processor and has sufficient processing power for the new included high-performance flight apps. The low-glare 7″ LCD display with improved touchscreen ensures accurate, intuitive control of the H520 and shows you all flight information as well as the live video feed from your camera in 720p HD. The ST16S Ground Station also has an HDMI output, supporting the use of additional monitors without compromising image quality.
The included DataPilot™ app is a complete software solution for planning waypoints and survey missions. The app is fully integrated into the hardware and software of the H520. The DataPilot™ software system enables users to efficiently and consistently create orthomaps, 3D scans, crop data imagery, or cinematic movement for repeatable, recallable aerial flight paths, without requiring expensive 3rd party software. Surveys, construction measurement, BIM components, perimeter security, accident scene reconstruction, forensic captures, 3D scans, orthomosaic, photo-stitching are generated with precision and efficiency via the DataPilot™ interface. Missions/flights may be stored for later recall/reflight, or planned off-site and transported to the control system via email, thumbdrive, or micro-SD card. DataPilot™ auto-generates survey paths with user-defined overlap/sidelap, and cross-hatching for precision 3D or large format image output. Users may define a survey resolution via altitude or inch-per-pixel decisions, providing a platform that is capable of flight even in low altitude scenarios. DataPilot™ also allows for storage/caching of maps from many map providers for access in areas with no internet connectivity, and provides tools for precise waypoint placement even in areas where no updated maps are available.