This is the Pixhawk 4 board manufactured in partnership with Unmanned Tech. By manufacturing this board directly we are able to reduce the prices while still ensuring top quality and offering support if anything goes wrong. This board comes with our 180 day warranty against any manufacturing defects.
The Pixhawk 4 features the currently most advanced processor technology from ST Microelectronics ® , sensor technology from Bosch ® , InvenSense ® and a NuttX real-time operating system, delivering incredible performance, flexibility and reliability for controlling any autonomous vehicle.
The microcontroller on the Pixhawk 4 now has a 2 MB flash memory and 512KB RAM. With the increased power and RAM resources, developers can be more productive and efficient with their development work. More complex algorithms and models can be implemented on this autopilot.
High-performance, low-noise IMUs on board are designed for stabilization applications. Data-ready signals from all sensors are routed to separate interrupt and timer capture pins on the autopilot, permitting precise time-stamping of sensor data. Newly designed vibration isolations enables more accurate readings, allowing vehicles to reach better overall flight performances.
The two external SPI buses and six associated chip select lines allow to add additional sensors and SPI-interfaced payload. There are total of four I2C buses, two dedicated for external use and two grouped with serial ports for GPS/Compass modules.
The Pixhawk 4 autopilot development kit is perfect for developers at corporate research labs, startups, and for academics (research, professors, students).
- 8-16 PWM servo outputs (8 from IO, 8 from FMU)
- 3 dedicated PWM/Capture inputs on FMU
- Dedicated R/C input for CPPM
- Dedicated R/C input for Spektrum / DSM and S.Bus with analog / PWM RSSI input
- Dedicated S.Bus servo output
- 5 general purpose serial ports,2 with flil flow control,1 with separate 1.5A current limit
- 3 I2C ports
- 4 SPI buses
- 1 internal high speed SPI sensor bus with 4 chip selects and 6 DRDYs
- 1 internal low noise SPI bus dedicated for Barometer with 2 chip selects, no DRDYs
- 1 internal SPI bus dedicated for FRAM
- Supports dedicated SPI calibration EEPROM located on sensor modlie
- 1 external SPI buses
- Up to 2 CANBuses for dual CAN with serial ESC, Each CANBus has individual silent controls or ESC RX-MUX control
- Analog inputs for voltage / current of 2 batteries
- 2 additional analog inputs
Electrical data,Voltage Ratings:
- Power module output: 4.9~5.5V
- Max input voltage: 6V
- Max current sensing: 120A
- USB Power Input: 4.75~5.25V
- Servo Rail Input: 0~36V
Environmental data, quality & reliability
- Operating temp. ~40~85C
- Storage temp. -40~85C
- RoHS compliant (lead-free)
- Pixhawk 4 Autopilot
- Ublox M8n GPS/COmpass module
- PM07 Power module
- External LED/USB module
- Safety switch/buzzer module
- i2c hub
- Server header PCBs
- Cable Pack
For more information (such as pinout and data sheet), check out the Pixhawk 4 manual.