Introducing the X-air, the ultimate upgrade for your DJI goggles 2! These little wonders are the perfect addition to take your drone flying experience to the next level. Simply pull out the stock antennas and push the X-air in, and voila! You’ll enjoy a massive range boost like never before. The X-air’s matching interfaces fit the DJI goggles 2 as if they were straight from the factory.
Here are the top 3 key product highlights:
- Increased Range: The X-air boasts a bandwidth of 5.1GHz to 6.7GHz, giving you a 9.5-10.5 dBic gain for maximum range coverage.
- Dual Polarization: Choose between Right-hand Circular Polarization (RHCP) or Left-hand Circular Polarization (LHCP) for optimal performance.
- Optimal Coverage: With a beam-width of 120 degrees and a coverage where reception is at least equivalent to an omni, you’ll enjoy a seamless and uninterrupted flying experience.
This package includes two X-air for the DJI goggles 2, one for the left and one for the right side, so you can enjoy an all-around upgrade. The X-air’s compact size (34 x 34 x 24mm) and lightweight (x.xg) design make them easy to carry and use on the go. With a MCX male connector, the X-air is a must-have accessory for any DJI goggles 2 owner. So, put down the stock antennas and give the X-air a try, because with these little wonders, you’ll be soaring to new heights in no time!
- Bandwidth: 5.1GHz-6.7GHz
- Gain: 9.5-10.5 dBic
- Polarization: RHCP or LHCP
- Beam-width*: 120deg
- Beam-width @-3dB**: 68deg.
- Connector: MCX male
- Dimension: 34 x 34 x 24mm
- Weight: x.xg
*Coverage where reception is at least equivalent to an omni.
**Coverage where at least 70% of the max range is obtained.
- Two X-air for DJI goggles 2 (one for left and one for right side)