The duality is a dual band CP omni covering both 2.4 and 5.8GHz bands in a single compact stubby package. Drop-in fit on the DJI FPV goggles V2*, letting you leaving them on at all times, thanks to a much lower profile than the stock linear antennas.
- Gain: 1.7dBic @2.4GHz, 2.8dBic @5.8GHz
- Polarization: RHCP or LHCP
- Cross-Polar Rejection: -15 to -30dB, (2.2%)
- Bandwidth: 2.39GHz-2.52GHz & 5.6GHz-6.1GHz
- Radiation Efficiency: 99%
- SWR: <=1.5:1
- Weight: 5.25g
- Dimensions: 23.3mm dia. X 22.0mm height
- Connector: RP-SMA
US. Pat. 10,804,618; Can. Pat. 2,968,566; and other pending patents.
**The Duality can be used on the DJI FPV goggles V1, however, since they won’t make use of the 2.4Ghz band, we suggest the singularity 5.8 stubby instead.