The FT5 quadcopter frame from Tmotor is designed to be a freestyle frame that is strong and very easy to live with, allowing for fast simple assembly and repairs.
- Three stage top plate that allows you to access your flight stack by removing only two screws.
- dual 20×20 and 30×30 flight stack and VTX stack mounting options
- Rear stack mounting holes are adjustable forward and rear to optimise your centre of gravity
- Interlocking quick release arms to maintain stiffness while making them easy to replace after a bad crash.
- 19mm, 20mm and 22mm FPV camera compatibility
3D Print Files
If you are after any of the 3D print files, you can download them below to print yourself, you we can print them for you via our affordable 3D print service
- Package size: 205x188x41mm
- Wheelbase: 225m,
- Weight: 126.6g (including 3d printed parts and screws)
- Baseplate: 2mm
- Arm Thickness: 5mm
- Top Plate Thickness: 2mm
- Camera Plate Thickness: 2mm
- FT5 Frame carbon parts
- FT5 3D printed antenna mount
- Silicone battey pads
GoPro mount and arm protectors are an optional extra