The FT5 quadcopter frame from Tmotor is designed to be a freestyle frame that is strong and very easy to live with, allowing for fast simple assembly and repairs.
- Three stage top plate that allows you to access your flight stack by removing only two screws.
- dual 20×20 and 30×30 flight stack and VTX stack mounting options
- Rear stack mounting holes are adjustable forward and rear to optimise your centre of gravity
- Interlocking quick release arms to maintain stiffness while making them easy to replace after a bad crash.
- 19mm, 20mm and 22mm FPV camera compatibility
- Package size: 205x188x41mm
- Wheelbase: 225m,
- Weight: 126.6g (including 3d printed parts and screws)
- Baseplate: 2mm
- Arm Thickness: 5mm
- Top Plate Thickness: 2mm
- Camera Plate Thickness: 2mm
- FT5 Frame carbon parts
- FT5 3D printed antenna mount
- Silicone battey pads
GoPro mount and arm protectors are an optional extra