NOTE: Due to stock availability, the current kits will ship with Azure Johnny Props instead of Dal Props.
The FPV scene has literally hundreds of various products to select, with more and more coming out each week. It can be a lot of fun choosing components for and speccing out your next build, but for a lot of us, we’d just like to get flying and don’t want to waste time figuring out what parts will work well with each other. So, if you just want something super strong, that flies great and is easy to work on without breaking the bank, TheFPV Source is just that. The source to get your FPV fix.
If you’re brand new to the hobby, and there’s just too much to learn and choose from right now, you can pick this up knowing that while we’ve chosen cheap components to keep the costs down as low as possible, we’ve made sure that the quality is still good or exceptional for the price. Sure, we could include £4 motors if we wanted, and you’d save a bit, but at that point you could be certain that you’ll be buying replacements 30 seconds after your first flight – we don’t want that! These components are the best “bang for your buck” out there.
The Source is sold as a DIY Kit and will need assembly, which will require soldering.
- TBS Source One frame
- 4x TheFPV Dime 2450kV motors
- 1x Diatone Mamba F40 Stack (F4 FC, with 40A BLheli_S ESC)
- 1x ChaosFPV 25-800mW VTX with smart audio
- 1x Pagoda 2 FPV Antenna
- 1x Runcam Robin FPV Camera
- 4x DAL Cyclone 5040C propellers (or alternatives depending on stock availability)
- 2x sticky crappy battery strap
- Various cables, zip-ties and hardware to build it (cable ties optional)
- 1x FlySky i6x Radio
- 1x FlySky A8S receiver
- 1x FunFly 1300mAh 4S Battery
- Eachine EV800D FPV Goggles + Antennas
- SkyRC e430 LiPo Charger
What you still need for FPV Flight
- Nothing! Build the kit, and go fly! 😀